Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Time for a bit on animation inspiration.
I'm going to occasionally share some of my favourite animations so that those of you that haven't seen them can watch them and to give me an excuse to watch them again, when I'm lacking in motivation I can seek these out to inspire me. Of course please feel free to share a favourite animation of yours!
One of my all time favourite pieces of animation is the Tale of the Three Brothers. This combines my love of animation with my obsession for Harry Potter. I'm sure it is one almost everyone has seen but watch it again! It's shadow puppet style and sepia tone is so beautiful. It's all in the silhouettes! If you haven't seen it I hope you like it as much as I do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJSh1zkPEvc&list=PL2An0qnrrFCYWfE09TP-WcMD9QU7583Jj&index=6


No comments:

Post a Comment