Pages

Thursday 29 September 2016



The video I am sharing today is a collection of almost all of the shots I created during my time at iAnimate.net, in the order that I created them (I think). Not all of them because the ones from the beginning in workshop 2...don't need to be seen. I was learning, of course they were going to be crap! Some of the shots I'm showing are still a bit crap because I never finished them but hey, I can laugh at myself! Ha...ha-ha.
Anywho, the reason I have put these shots together is so that I can ask people's opinion on which shots they like and why. 




I know the animation isn't amazing in some but I still like the idea behind them. For example in the very first shot, Jose is sneaking into his sisters room to take a look at her diary thinking her room is empty, then his sister reveals herself by closing the door and making him jump. This idea seemed funny initially however it doesn't play as well as I hoped. Maybe I've just watched it too many times? I never finished the animation properly, maybe that's it?

My tutors were obviously brilliant and helped me so much. I wish I could still send them every shot I ever make so I could get their feedback. Learning from them and my class mates was so much fun and I don't feel I can create decent animation without them! 


Though, now that it has been a while since I actually did these shots I thought it would be interesting to get a fresh perspective on them. 


Animation requires feedback. So please give me yours! Please leave a comment or message me privately if you prefer. 

Thanks in advance.
_____________________________________________________________
Here is the shot list
Jose sneak
Billy and his books
Skyscraper dance
Jane Dialogue "make it right"
George Dialogue "Kill me with her pinkie"
Jake Dialogue "Fame"
Jake and Angela Dialogue "met someone"
Jake and Angela incomplete sequence work (three shots from an incomplete group project)
Skyscraper Dialogue "I think we won"
Kent Dialogue "crown"
Angela Dialogue "cool Mum"
Mery Dialogue "can't buy me"

No comments:

Post a Comment