Pages

Monday 6 June 2016

Well, I've not exactly been doing regular updates like I planned because about two weeks after my first post I got an animation internship which has been keeping me busy.

I did play with the Mr Buttons rig, he is really fun to use. I took Jason Ryan's idea from an iAnimate demo and tried it with Mr Buttons and as I haven't done much cartoony animation I think this is an ok try. Should probably do a polish pass on it at some point


I also had a go at the 11 Second Club competition last month. I worked on it on my weekends and I ran out of time to polish it as much I would have liked. It came 34th out of 205 entries which isn't too bad really, compared to many others that were way better and had great concepts for the quote which mine definitely lacked. Mine is not actually very entertaining to watch so 34th I think is fair. The one that won is beautifully done and I have huge respect for 2D entries when they can do it so well in the shot amount of time.
Next time I'll try and put more time and come up with a better idea. Here's my entry if you want to take a look 

http://www.11secondclub.com/competitions/may16/entry/MpyRHa 

No comments:

Post a Comment