Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2016

So... I'm going to try blogging again. 

(I'm not much of a writer so feel free to just watch the videos and ignore my rambling)

I've completed the iAnimate.net feature animation workshops, the best shots can be seen in the show reel I've posted ^ please take a look and let me know what you think!

Whilst I wait for the job offers to start rolling in I'm going to keep doing animation exercises and create new shots which I'll try and post the progress of on here, mostly to stop me from staring at my screen and impatiently refreshing my emails...

Today I've gone back to the basics. One of my great instructors at iAnimate.net recently posted a tutorial to help animators create a walk cycle through space rather than a walk cycle in place. It's been a while since I've done any kind of walk cycle so I thought it would be good to follow her tutorial as a refresher. 

Here is the tutorial if anyone else would find it useful:

https://vimeo.com/160379002


Here is what I produced after following along:

 

Next I'm going to try and improve my cartoony style animation with this little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment